Premier's Active Challenge: 19 March - 30 April 2012
Premier's Active Challenge
Challenge your family and friends to get active in 2012
The 2012 Premier’s Active Families Challenge provides a great opportunity for all Victorian families to get fit and enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle.
So grab your family and friends and register today to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day for 30 days between 19 March to 30 April.
It’s free to participate, and you’ll get:
- 20 free YMCA passes per family or team
- 15% discount at Rebel Sport
- one free child entry to the Melbourne Aquarium
- one free child entry to the National Sports Museum
- have a chance to win heaps of great prizes, including iPads, Rebel Sport vouchers and coaching clinics with high profile athletes! Sign up before 5 March for even more opportunities to win.
- get regular tips and ideas on ways to keep your family active throughout the Challenge
- nominate your school to receive prizes as part of the new Challenge School Reward Program.